A Detailed Guide On Emergency Tree Removal In Bellevue Hill
Tree removal is important not only in the process of gardening and landscaping but also in terms of safety. When you have big trees around your house that are too close to the fence or other structures, removing them becomes compulsory. However, Emergency Tree Removal is a time-consuming and hazardous job and must not think of doing it yourself. There are professionals who have specialized equipment for removing trees.
Here’s everything you need to know about emergency tree removal and how to accomplish it in a hassle-free manner.
What is Emergency Tree Service?
Emergency tree removal means removing a tree that threatens humans and property. If there are multiple trees in your lawn, staying proactive makes sense. Whether your tree has been hit by a storm or is on the verge of falling, you will have to look for a licenced tree removal company. Also known as arborists, tree experts receive training so that they can do the job without causing any harm to the property and living beings.
Major reasons why people opt for tree removal
No matter how heartbreaking it is, sometimes you have no other option but to bid adieu to a tree that has been in your property for decades. Natural conditions are mostly responsible for such situations, including:
- Broken branches
- Natural calamities like lightning and storm
- Weak roots or braches that are posin a threat to your or someone else’s property
All of these cases call for emergency services to minimize damage.
Signs that tell you a tree must be removed
- If your tree leans over, its branches can fall anytime and cause inconveniences.
- When you notice signs of decay such as dead branches or split/ hole in the trunk, it indicates the tree is sick or it has been infected by pests.
- If mushrooms start growing on the base of a tree, you can be certain that its roots are damaged.
- When the roots push through the soil and cause cracks in driveways, patios, and walkways, it is a warning sign that you must take immediate action.
So, if you notice any of the signs mentioned above, you should hire an arborist at the earliest. He will evaluate the tree and let you know how to proceed with the matter.
How to get ready for a tree removal appointment?
Once you know that tree won’t survive, removing it is essentail to keep your family and property safe. Follow these steps to cooperte with the tree removal company:
- Designate a parking space- A tree removal company will require adequate space to parking as well as transport. If you reside in a crowded neighborhood, make the necessary arrangements.
- Evacuate your yard- Don’t keep any personal item like outdoor furniture in the yard as they can get damaged. If you have children and pets,, you must keep them indoors
- Keep the surroundings clean- After you have called an emergency team for tree removal on your property, it is your duty to clean up the yard. Then the crew will be able to move around easily.
- Stay prepared for power cuts– Be ready for power interruptions during the process. The power lines might be deactivated for safety purposes.
- Inform neighbours- Tree removal can be noisy and it will take time. So, inform your neighbours about the inconvenience and also ask them to maintain a safe distance.
How much does emergency tree removal cost?
The cost of tree removal depends on the type and size of the tree. When it is a full-grown tree, the team will need the proper equipment. The experience of the company you choose also impacts the final price you will pay. So, if you want to get rid of a huge tree from your lawn, here are some factors that determine the project’s cost:
- The location and size of the tree. How tall and wide it is?
- The age of the tree. The older your tree, the more chances of it falling down and damaging your property or your neighbour’s property.
- The present condition of the tree. Does it have broken limbs or is it leaning in one side?
- The tree’s weight. This will help them decide how many people and trucks they need for the task.
Therefore, in case of an emergency, it is better to contact a reliable tree removal company. They will give you an estimate of the exact price after examining the tree.
To Sum Up
Tree specialists offer a range of tree-related services, such as removal, trimming, and more. As it is a serious job that involves risks, you should always look for reputed and trustworthy tree care solutions in your city. Only the best agency will provide you the desired services while ensuring the safety of your property and the health of your big trees.