Does Eating Figs Help You Lose Weight?
Figs are a delicious fruit that comes in a variety of colours, shapes and sizes. They are rich in fiber and are also known to be healthy for your heart. But did you know that Best figs Australia can help you lose weight? Let’s find out more!
Figs have low calories!
Figs are low in calories. One fig contains only 30 calories, which is less than half of the amount of a typical cupcake and much less than other fruits like apples (105 calories), oranges (90 calories), or bananas (110 calories). They’re also high in fibre: one serving provides about 12% of your recommended daily intake. Plus, each serving has about 0.4 grams of protein and 0.8 grams of fat, which is pretty good for a sweet treat! A few things make figs Australia an excellent choice when trying to lose weight: they’re low in both sugar and sodium and contain potassium—which helps regulate blood pressure—as well as magnesium, another electrolyte that helps muscles contract and relaxes properly while also helping regulate blood pressure. Figs are also full of antioxidants called polyphenols that have been shown to reduce oxidative stress on cells; this can ultimately lead to improved cardiovascular health by reducing inflammation throughout your body!
Figs help in gaining weight!
- Figs are rich in fibre, so if you’re looking to gain weight, figs are a great option for you.
- Fibre helps in digestion and also promotes regular bowel movements. This helps in weight gain as well as weight loss because it can prevent constipation and bloating that leads to increased abdominal fat.
Fibre in Figs aids digestion
Fibre is the part of plant-based foods that your body cannot digest but still helps you to feel full and satisfied. Some types of fibre include:
- Insoluble fibre does not dissolve in water and cannot be broken down during digestion.
- Soluble fibre absorbs water as it passes through your digestive system, making you feel full for longer.
There are several benefits from consuming more fibrous foods such as figs:
- Fibre can help prevent heart disease by lowering cholesterol levels and blood pressure. It also reduces inflammation in your body which can help reduce pain caused by arthritis or other diseases such as Crohn’s disease or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- In addition to reducing inflammation, you will also notice an improvement in bowel movements if you eat more fibrous foods like figs because they contain prebiotics that encourages good bacteria growth in your gut (or intestines).
- This results in less stomach bloating and constipation – two issues commonly associated with diets high in refined carbohydrates like white pasta or bread made from flour made from wheat flour instead of whole grains such as spelt flour which has been ground into smaller pieces compared to normal wheat flour so that it becomes easier for our bodies digest these types of foods.
- However, spelt does contain gluten so those who have Celiac Disease should avoid this type of wheat altogether since there isn’t enough research yet about whether or not it could cause problems similar to symptoms seen when someone eats regularly.
I hope that this article has helped you understand why eating figs Australia is good for weight loss and digestion. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them in the comments section below!