How Organic Skincare Products Like Rosehip Oil Can Help Your Skin
Rosehip oil, also known as Rosehip seed oil is a plant-derived organic skincare product which offers a plethora of benefits to your skin. The beautiful golden oil is derived from the fruit and seeds of rose plants. The presence of a chemical compound known as phenols in it makes rosehip oil an excellent solution to many skin problems.
How is Rosehip oil good for your skin?
Rosehip Oil is a priority in your organic skincare routine. It is rich in nutrients which acts an excellent healer for the skin. It also has nourishing properties which help in the reduction of fine lines and the ageing look of your skin. The Andean Indians of Chile were the first to discover its unparalleled properties.
Here are some of the ways how an organic skincare product like Rosehip Oil can help you rejuvenate your skin and other parts of the body –
- It contains essential fatty acids which acts a superb face moisturizer and also provides anti-ageing benefits to boost skin radiance.
- It prevents premature ageing and acne which helps your skin remain healthy and glowing. It works effectively, especially on hands, knees, heels and elbows.
- Dry skin should be immediately taken care of. Rosehip oil keeps your skin remain nourished for a longer period of time.
- Not just skin, Rosehip Oil has properties which help in keeping the hair healthy and glossy. Just warm up a little Rosehip Oil and gently massage it on the scalp. It removes hair dullness and makes it attractive.
- You can also apply Rosehip Oil on brittle nails. It will help in nourishing them.
Can Rosehip Oil on sensitive skin and on those skin which has scars and stretch marks?
Yes absolutely, Rosehip can be applied on any type of skin which includes sensitive skin as well. It is an organic skincare product which will make your skin soft and add natural and healthy glow on it. If you are prone to allergies and have severely sensitive skin, you can just simply test the oil by applying it on your inner forearm and wait for a few hours. If it does not cause any allergic reaction, you are good to apply.
Being one of the primary products of daily organic skincare routine, Rosehip Oil can also be applied on skin which has scars and stretch marks. Applying it can significantly reduce the appearance on acne, scars and pigmentation on your skin. It contains essential fatty acids which can help in the growth of new healthy cells which in turn will also improve skin texture.
How to apply Rosehip Oil on your skin?
Simply put a few drops of oil (2-3 drops for skin, 5-6 for other parts) in the palm of your hand and use the tip of your index finger to moisturize the oil all over your face. It gets absorbed pretty quickly and leaves no greasy residue.
Rosehip Oil is one of the best skin repairing solutions which nourishes your skin, provides anti-ageing benefits, keep your skin moisturized and much more. It works very effectively and it is absolutely recommended to use Rosehip Oil for acne, scars and pigmentation.